Friday, February 22, 2013

Chocolate Pizza

There's a huge variety of 

chocolate pizza recipes and 

topping ideas. I found 

one that's more preferable 

for me. Check it

 out!


Pizza Dough:

1/2 cup warm water (105 to 110 degrees F)


2 teaspoons active dry yeast


2 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for kneading


1 teaspoon salt


3 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for bowl


Mix the warm water and yeast in a small bowl to blend. Let stand until the 


yeast dissolves, about 5 minutes. Mix the flour and salt in a food processor to 

blend. Blend in the oil. With the machine running, add the yeast mixture and 

blend just until the dough forms. Turn the dough out onto lightly floured 

surface and knead until smooth, about 1 minute. Transfer the dough to a large

oiled bowl and turn the dough to coat with the oil. Cover the bowl with plastic 

wrap and set aside in a warm draft-free area until the dough doubles in 

volume, about 1 hour. Punch the down dough and form into ball. The dough 


can be used immediately or stored airtight in the refrigerator for 1 day.




Regarding the topping  take chocolate syrup, sweets and candies, 

brownies, Nutella, of course and fruits as you like. 





As for me I prefer spreading the dough  with Nutella,add some  whipped creme 

on edges , when it comes to fruits, I like arranging  banana and strawberrie 

slices or banana and kiwi slices over. I also put lots of chopped nuts,coconut 

chips and drizzle my pizza with chocolate syrup.




hmmmmmmmmm.... Yummy!!

I highly recommend making this cute dessert guys! Here's the one I made. Isn't 

it cute? :)


Bon appetit..!

No comments:

Post a Comment