Saturday, February 23, 2013

My Breakfast



Depending on what do I have for breakfast my day goes right or wrong. Actually that's not surprising, because It's not a secret that our meals influence much on our health and our mood. That’s why I consider breakfast to be the most important meal in the day as it can put us in good spirit.





 


My breakfast has to always be super-light, nourishing and tasty of course. I also try not to forget arranging it in a special way cause  I consider this to be a unique way to show some love and respect to myself :)

I don't remember myself running to the refrigerator right after getting out of bed. I usually do try to enjoy each moment of indulging myself,hahaha!But, well, I have to admit, that Sunday mornings are the only ones, when I can let myself feel extremely free and happy :)










For the rest of the days, when I'm in the morning rush, I only manage to take an apple and finish it together with zipping up my jacket to go out.







There are times when I take some fresh fruit juice,smoothie or tea with me, to have it on my way to work.









Yogurd, mmm... I'm a big fan of especially chocolate yogurt, so I arrange "a little gift to myself" thing, enjoying my yogurt at my workplace :)













When it comes to having breakfast in a company of friends, Bel etage is the favorite of mine where I like to have freshly backed croissants and soft cappuccino. 


What I like about this place the most, is the really  inviting atmosphere and the warmth of  service.
 


Leaving all this aside , I always feel quite good after  my NUMBER ONE "Oatmeal-Breakfast".



As for me, I think that having a healthy breakfast is one of the most valuable favours that we can do for ourselves! 


Breakfast provides us with energy and nutrients that lead to increased concentration in the workplace. Hunger sets in long before it's time for lunch.
People who skip breakfast are unlikely to make up their daily requirement for some vitamins and minerals that a simple breakfast would have provided.



No comments:

Post a Comment