Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Revealing my Cosmo gift bag

It's always such a pleasure to get presents unexpectedly...:)



This time Cosmopolitan magazine surprised me with a gift which I was really happy to get.
Cosmo made presents for the active audience of the magazine on it's 2nd anniversary and I appeared to be among them :) 
So I went to the editorial to grab mine yesterday.

Let's reveal my gift bag and see what i got :)



Oriflame beauty products catalogue                       Oriflame hand cream "Love is in  
                                                                                                                        the air..."
 
    JouJou bijou (3000AMD)gift card


    Aroma soap from Savonry Salon-shop of cosmetics


    And of course Cho-co-lateeeeee)))) from my favorite Gourmet Dourme

Happy birthday to you dear Cosmo!!!
Thanks :)



No comments:

Post a Comment