Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spring is in !

 I can feel the fresh and joyful breath of spring in the air.
My mind goes in a thousand directions leading me to the sweetest castle of my dreams and wishes.
The beautiful awakening of the Mother  nature cannot leave us impassive. The sun appearing sooner in the morning sky, the blossoms on the trees, the colors of all those beautiful flowers, the birdie songs, the love in the eyes passing me by, the heart beating faster getting warmer and kinder...
The Spring's in, bringing a lot of joy and happiness, packing beautiful moments for memoirs...






March 8th - The international women's day, what can be better, huh?

This must be one of  the most pleasant days for all the women in the world. We all get compliments and good wishes(more than usually), presents and a heart full of positive emotions.
Wanna get a look at my present? Here you go :)



I celebrated this beautiful day quite good. (in spite of some disturbing health problems,which I do not want to talk about)

...presents for the one's I love and admire...

My beautiful spring goes on....

Coming back to work after being a bit ill a thought comes to my mind, that I really like my job and I'm so happy to wake up with a feeling that my workplace's waiting for me:)
Getting back home after working day I,sometimes, want to make my mom happy with little things I do,this time in spite of feeling really tired and exhausted, I've put my worn-out smile on my face a made a beautiful and yummy cake for us.



The spring's still going...I hope those pretty days are waiting for their turn to come into my life, filling it with more creativity, positive energy , interesting stuff and happy moments...


No comments:

Post a Comment