Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Thank you...

"Thank  you...", two  words  that  are  sometimes  considered  useless...
We  always  run  run  run,  go  do  our  things, no  one  cares  about  being   grateful  for  having  all  that  we  have, and  for   being   able  to  do  what  we  do....
Dear  God, today  I  want  to  thank  You  for  this  beautiful  day...
I  want to  thank  You  for  the  air  I  have  for  breathing.... for  mum's  soft  voice   waking  me  up  in  the  morning,  for  his  laugh,  the  warmth  of   his hand  in  mine, for  my  enthusiastic  heartbeats  from  dawn  to  dusk....
Thank  You, God,  because  You  give  us  a  chance  for  better   life  every  day, every minute..
You  lead  as  when  we  lose  our  way, You  keep  giving  us  strength  even  when we  think  we  have  none  at  all, You  listen  to  our  prayers, You  help  us  get closer  to  our   wishes, You  never  let  us  down, and  if   You  bring  me  to  it , I know  You  will  bring  me  through  it..
Thank  You, for helping  me  realize  that  we   should  be  grateful  all  the  time, we  should  not  pray  only  when  we  need  help..
I  know  we  should  love  this  life  and  everything  in  it...
Thank  You....



No comments:

Post a Comment