Friday, May 10, 2013

"Shop till you drop" mission:)

Working all day and going out with someone you love after work is definitely the best way of  spending a good time.
Shopping in this case may be one of the most preferred ways of overcoming the work-stress and fatigue.
My dear friend, my sweet Liloik went out shopping with me and that was just an unreal fun.
Trying on all the dresses we liked, exchanging dresses in the fitting-room, talking, having fun what can be better?))))



The concluding part of it all is , of course, shopping, in it's natural form))) So let's reveal our shopping basket.
We goooottttt ...........

Bershka super skinni jeans for me:) I'm just in love with the texture and color of it.


 

Romantic motif rings set for me...


 


OMG rings set


 


Aviator style glasses for Lilith 


 


And some other stuff we placed on the waiting list)))))))

Bershka fitted dress both blue and white colors! 


 





 




Cross-back blouse 


              




Skirt with ruffled waist


 






Print leggings 









Pull&Bear Ethnic Dress


 





Neon Ethnic Dress





P&B Urban Sandals

 











No comments:

Post a Comment