Saturday, June 1, 2013

International Children's(my personal positive)day :)

Hi, today's such a beautiful day, sunny... bright...full of joy...

Today's the International Children's day! Tadaaaaaaaa!!!!


Children's Day is recognized on various days in many places around the world, to honor children globally. It was first proclaimed by the World Conference for the Well-being of Children in 1925 and then established universally in 1954 to protect an "appropriate" day.Major global variants include a Universal Children's Day on November 20, by United Nation's recommendation.
Children's Day is often celebrated on other days as well. International Day for Protection of Children, observed in many countries as Children's Day on June 1 since 1950.
How I wish I could hug and congratulate all the cute little creatures living on this earth...
I'm sending all of you lots of kisses and best wishes..
Please be happy, shine, always surrounded with care and dedication of your loving parents and people that just care...
Dear Children, be happy...
I'm the child of my mom and dad and I'll always be...
Dear mom and dad, dear David, my sweet army brother, I love you very very much, you are my life, the air I breathe in.
By the way, today's my colleague's birhday too...
Dear Emma, happy birthday to you, wish you all the best...

Thanks for beautiful celebration and positive day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment