Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Back to Childhood :)




My granny's village house - a place where I used to spend the joyful and sweet moments of my childhood! The place, where I used to play with my little friends, chase after cats and dogs, explore many many interesting stuff...
I'm here now..Watching the leaves of fragile trees fall down covering the ground with that thick gold carpet..
Things ... memories.. every single thing I see or touch reminds me of my little self ...









How I used to enjoy that beautiful mornings here,those yummy breakfasts...those jams and breads made by my irreplaceable,lovely and kind, handy GRANDMA, those entertaining tours I used to take about the whole house, discovering, watching, finding and just having so much fun!!!

Feels like everything's just the same though I see it all changed in some way or another...



Today, on this sunny day my dearest grandpa is here, making some dried fruits... He's handy...Indeed!!
I just walk around...find those old things that are kept in my memory in spite of the thick dust of the time on them...


 


Look at these... old faces... all retro!! 

It was such a fun, to be here, once more.. to remember so much... 
Peace ... 



No comments:

Post a Comment