Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Week-break

Finally…The sweet moments of my enjoyable holidays are already in past…
A  week-break that  fulfilled me with lots  of  joy, positive  energy  and  unforgettable memories…


Everything  was  just  great – each  of  my  day  full of many “to do”s  and “to go”s.
Friends…places…emotions…


































Of course taking time to be alone – just me and myself was also a kind of relaxing therapy – which I didn’t skip.
Days left by in peace and full relaxation.

Just imagine – waking up from the adorable scent of coffee… 
enjoying the beauty of the rain-washed streets and breathing the fresh and clear  autumn air – full of romance…listening to church bells ring…
For me personally, walking down the streets all by myself and diving into thoughts is just something that I’d die for.

…people passing, things catching eyes… peace…smooth October...
Everything seems really different when you go out in an hour that you usually spend at work. Seems like you miss so much in that while…


And all this beautiful stuff aside, I never left out of my mind the thought  that all good things come to an end…sooner or later,nothing lasts forever… Just don’t want to sound too dramatic, anyway, I really enjoyed every single thing, even that simple everyday-shopping was a kind of pleasure for me, everything seemed to be just a harmony of beautiful emotions and feelings which I didn’t want to miss.
And just then, coming back to Earth I got the idea that I’ll soon be returning to work after a fun-filled break.
To my surprise, considering my highly emotional personality, I didn’t get that post-holiday trauma..
Maybe because I finished off my work before leaving and didn’t leave much behind me, though I have to admit that my sweet colleague has done much while I was away for what I’m really grateful to her from the bottom of my heart.
So  I got a jump start on my first day back by the help of my beautiful girl who briefly filled me in about all the stuff that went on here on my absence.
Actually I’m really happy to be back…Everything’s in here is so dear to me..sweet colleagues... old desk…old projects… and a new post-holiday me – willing to take the start!
Many thanks to all who had their part in this. God bless you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment