Saturday, May 31, 2014

My Miss Dukascopy))

Dear all, I'm back to Miss Dukascopy Contest!!!

Here's the link for you to vote for me https://www.dukascopy.com/fxcomm/profile/?nickname=MARYL

Every single "like" is considered a vote! So be active, try to like as much photos and blog posts as possible.
There you can find the tasks I've completed for gaining some extra points.. 
And,of course, if you care not only about putting some likes but also getting a closer look to this all, you can read my blogs and simply get a better view of my writing..
Hopefully you will like what you see and thanks in advance for showing concern!!!

p.s. I actually never believed in contests like this,anyway I've decided to register and see how are the things going.. Time passed and I almost forgot about this whole stuff, when somehow I got a really unexpected call from Spain which changed my attitude! 
It became clear to me that no matter how many votes you have(anyway it's not less important,so pretend you didn't read this line and just vote for me,haha)), you need to be active and show up on the site as much as you can.. This will just give you an opportunity to win, to become a blogger of the month,for example.. So here I am, "being active". 


No comments:

Post a Comment