Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Stranger in Moscow....

Hey there my dear beauty queens.. 
I know, I know it's been a long while that I didn't write anything really worthy for you..
Well, that's because Moscow swallows all the "free" time that you may have, and makes you get lost in the depths of crazy russian routine.

But,well,I would never stop blogging even if I had to work 24/7. So , luckily for me and all my loyal readers, I have a little spare time these days, 'cause my students finally went to enjoy their summer holidays, and I took time off of my second work..
So, here I am, it's summer, I try to enjoy it inspite of all the shades of crazyness that Moscow shows us, regarding the weather..I mean, you can wear light top and go walking on a sunny day, and you can come back home all blown by the wind and storm..Yeah..This is Moscow, and I've already stopped being surprised at crap like this.
Whatever, summer is out there, and life is good, anyway...As you may have noticed,I enjoy sharing the whispers of my soul through writing. Sometimes I am actually  not  writing to tell someone anything, I am writing to feel connected with my soul. I give myself permission to play with these things almost every  day, not because I want to create something in particular, but just because I let myself play.....
So,for you to know, I'm having a whole knew experience called - adaptation in Moscow city. Some kind of integration and Socio -Cultural adatation in urban environment and the search of priority areas of self-development! 

Hard!!!!! Here's what I'd say after all..It's really really hard to get used to a lot of things here, to stand out for yourself, not to smile at robotized people, because they won't get it as a gesture of being polite,as all they want, is to get to work ASAP, or get the f*ck back home fast, 'cause they're tired and exhausted as hell...and they are not interested in your f*ing gestures...hell yeah..That's what it is, and though it's really hard to find yourself, and keep going without giving up,and reaching your goals, but truth be told, this is the place, where you always live with a thought that anytime you can appear on the right place on the right time, and your story will begin...This, guys, is a city of oppotrunities...
All you have to do is be patient...work hard..and let nothing to beat you down... Moscow helps you build another stronger version of you, and that's actually great..I'm here willing to catch the crazy rhythm of this amazing city and feeling it's heartbeats in my pulse....

No comments:

Post a Comment