Friday, April 4, 2014

FRIED ZUCCHINI

friedzucchini

While planning a meal out of all leftover ingredients you have in the fridge, I guess   “fried zucchini”s are one of the best variants. I used to love this snack/side dish as a kid, but haven’t had them in years. I have to say, I got excited making it and I love to share this simple recipe with you today.
Let’s get choppin’…
Zucchini recipe
These are the things you will need:
Things you need lay them out on your cutting board so you can season them with salt and pepper, if you like things spicy you can also add chilli powder or any other spices.
lay them outSeason the slices
make sure you get both sides!
Now get some canola oil hot in a medium size pan and start with the egg/flour coating
egg
flour
and off they go into the hot oil…
fry the zucchini
fry them about 1 minute on each side, or until golden brown. When they are done, lay them on a cooling rack with some paper towel underneath so all the oil can be soaked off.
Soak off the remaining oil
Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment