Take heed of these no-makeup beauty tips and prepare to be amazed at just how chic you can look with fewer beauty products and a light hand. We’ve all seen those girls who always look naturally gorgeous and their makeup looks very minimal, right? Well, I’m spilling the beans on the no-makeup look so now we can all look effortlessly fabulous and feel like natural beauties! All you need are a few tips to pull off the natural look!
1. Get Tinted
One of the most important no-makeup beauty tips is to have a natural base. If you feel comfortable going without foundation, opt for a tinted moisturizer with SPF instead which looks more natural. If you’d rather wear foundation, that’s okay too, pick a foundation with a dewy finish for best results and apply with clean fingers or a foundation brush, make sure there aren’t any harsh lines!
2. Cover It upIf you have any blemishes or dark circles around the eyes, be sure to disguise those areas with a concealer and let them stay undercover. Use concealer sparingly so you don’t end up accentuating the flaw, if needed, you can always layer the concealer for a more natural, no-makeup look. Wearing concealer might sound counterintuitive to the whole natural thing, but believe me; all those girls sporting natural looks are wearing plenty of concealer!
3. Powder Puff Girl
An optional no-makeup beauty tip is to lightly dust translucent powder all over the face after your foundation or tinted moisturizer sets, or leave it as-is. Keep in mind that you don’t want to overdo the powder or you’ll look made up. Natural skin has some shine to it, so don’t go completely matte.
4. See Your ShadowThis is another discretionary natural makeup tip; apply an eye shadow a smidge darker than your natural skin tone and apply all over the lids. You can also use a shimmery champagne color to highlight your brow bone and inner corners of your eyes as well. Keep those brows groomed to avoid appearing too natural; we’re talking about tips for minimalist makeup here, not lazy makeup!
5. Walk The LineThis cool no-makeup beauty tip involves applying eye liner in between your lash line instead of the traditional way by lining above the lashes, called tightlining. It might be a little awkward at first, but it won’t take long before you get the hang of it and it really opens up the eyes and makes lashes appear fuller without any obvious liner!
6. You’re Getting WarmerOne of the most essential no-makeup beauty tips is to grab a cream blush in a pink or peach color and make 3-4 dots on the apples of your cheeks and blend in circles towards your temples for a natural-looking blush to warm up your face. Think back to your post-workout face to get an idea for your face’s natural color; going too red or pink can look too done-up, give your face enough color for a nice flush.
7. Pucker upThe principal tip for a natural lip is to use a tinted lip balm or lip butter. If you have a nude lip color you really like, feel free to use it. Creamy or semi-sheer lipsticks work best with this look. Apply your lip product of choice straight from the tube or dab it on with your lips with your fingers and your no-makeup look is complete!
Who knew no-makeup beauty tips would involve so much makeup?! Just kidding.We just need a little accentuating of our features to highlight our natural born splendor. The beauty of being a female is that we can totally transform our look with makeup so we can go all out glam one day and natural beauty the next!